Wednesday 27 February 2013

One shot today

Only one good photo today, shot with my digital compact.  As usual it struggled to focus, but got one photo I am happy with.  This street portrait subject was very cooperative and pleasant, so I hope the photo has done justice.  Colours are pushed using 'curves' and cropped.  Next time I am out, I will make sure I use a camera that allows good manual focus.  I was pushed for time, but should take advantage of the amazing sunny weather! Again, check out the videos and images of Garry Winogrand, who was a master at street photography.  In the last couple of months he shot street corners like a car speed camera.  He died leaving thousands of unprocessed films and thousands of contacts.
He shot both quality and quantity.

No comments:

Post a Comment