Tuesday 21 January 2014

AVIEMORE

Went to Aviemore for the day after a long ten years away!.  It was good to get back to some landscape imagery, even though I did not prepare for the trip.  Instead of taking my medium or large format cameras, I only took my Leica X-1 and Canon 550d digital cameras.  It was good to take them through some windy and wet shooting tasks.  I am still struggling and disappointed with the Canon camera, but the Leica with its size and limitations did well.  Will go back with a proper camera soon so wait for update.































 The mountain shots were taken from a 60mph car with the window mostly up!  Now that is lazy!  I call myself a fair weather photographer.  The Leica shots are the images that are wide angle (28mm)', the Canon images were shot with the 50mm standard lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment